Effective from: 18 June 2021
This Policy applies to our users, customers, passengers, agents, vendors, suppliers, partners (such as transport operators and merchant partners), contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”).
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification numbers, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle and insurance information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Data about you in the ways listed below. We may also combine the collected Personal Data with other Personal Data in our possession: -
- We collect information about you that you voluntarily provide to us when using the Site, such as your name, address, phone number, payment details, credit card details, and e-mail address.
- By visiting our Site, we may also automatically collect certain usage information, such as your IP address, geographic data, country, search preferences related to specific searches, browser, and information about your device's operating system, application version, language settings, and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device to access our mobile app or mobile optimized Site, we might also collect information that identifies your mobile device, such as the device ID, location of the device (with your consent), and device-specific settings and characteristics.
- We collect information if you need to get in touch with our customer support team or reach out to us through other means (such as through social media or communicating with our transport operators).
- Where you submit reviews regarding your booking experiences, rides, trip experiences or other ancillary services available on our Site through us, we will collect information from you including your reviews, your name, you email address and/or country of residence.
- Our agents or partners may share information about you with us if you have questions about your reservation and/or booking or if disputes arise regarding your reservation and/or booking in relation to the services provided by us.
- Unless otherwise necessary to comply with legal or regulations requirements, we may collect information that is sensitive in nature such as national ID numbers, race, marital status, and your health or religious beliefs.
We may use, combine and process the Personal Data collected through the Site to:
- Provide you with the requested products and/or services, such as creating a user account with us, processing and confirming your reservation and/or booking, responding and/or communicating with you about our services, your enquiries, special requests, cancellations, and/or rewards;
- respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- investigate and address concerns raised by you in relation to the products and/or services;
- process the reservation and/or booking, payments related matters, business analytics;
- Send you email marketing communications inter alia mobile push notifications, emails, SMS, MMS, and/or phone calls (telemarketing) about products and services that may be relevant to you. You may, however, at any time choose to opt out of these marketing communications from us pursuant to Section 11 below.
- Conduct surveys, market researches and developments or provide you with information about our services on our Site or on other websites you may visit;
- Maintain and improve the Site, tailor and enhance the user experience, and for internal training;
- monitoring, processing and/or tracking your use of the Site in order to provide you with a seamless experience;
- Protect the security of you and the Site;
- Exercising a right or obligation conferred or imposed by law, including responding to request and legal demands;
- in connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
(Collectively, “Purposes” or each, a “Purpose”)
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
In connection with your visit to our Site and use of our services, we may share or disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- With our subsidiaries where our subsidiaries’ employees who have access to the Personal Data with our permission and who need to know or have access to this Personal Data to perform the services requested by you (including customer services) and internal (audit/compliance) investigations.
- Third-Party Service Providers who provide data processing services to us (for example web hosting), or who otherwise process Personal Data for purposes such as credit card and payment processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, or distribution of surveys, to facilitate the delivery of online services and advertising tailored to your interests, and/or fraud prevention. Our third-party service providers will only process information as needed to perform their functions. They are not permitted to share or use the information for any other Purpose.
- Our appointed agents, vendors, suppliers, partners (such as transport operators and merchant partners), contractors and service providers (collectively “suppliers”). These suppliers may inter alia contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit in accordance with their own independent privacy policies.
- Business Partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Sites, or whose products or services which we think you may be interested in.
- Where Required or Permitted by Law - such as to protect ourselves against liability, to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, legitimate requests, warrants or equivalent by law enforcement officials or authorities, to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with applicable law. We may also, in compliance with applicable law, disclose your information to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ezygo, our users, or others.
- Business Reorganization - such as part of any sale, assignment or other transfer of our business, or transition of service to another provider. We will ask for your consent if required by applicable law.
4. MINORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
Our Site is not directed to minors under the age of 18. However, minors can normally accompany their parent(s) or legal custodian(s) who have reserved, booked, or purchased our products and/or services.
Our Site uses and allows third parties to place cookies (session and persistent), pixels/tags, SDKs, application program interfaces ("APIs"), and other technologies (collectively, "Cookies") on our Site that collect and store certain information about you. Some of these Cookies are necessary to provide, secure, and maintain the Site to you, such as to keep you logged in while your visit our Site, while other Cookies are used to provide you with a better user experience, such as:
- To personalize the Site by remembering information about your activities on the Site (e.g., the language you selected or your log-in details);
- Perform website analytics, such as impression reporting, demographic reporting and interest reporting to improve our Site and services; and
- To provided you advertising tailored to your interest.
Please review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections "Help" or "Internet Options," to exercise choices you have for certain Cookies. If you disable or delete certain Cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this Site, and you may be required to re-enter your log-in details.
In connection with the Purposes described above, your Personal Data may be transferred from your home country and/or stored in locations outside of your home country. We provide appropriate protections for cross-border transfers as required by law for international data transfers, including information transferred to third parties. In this regard, you hereby acknowledge, agree and consent to the transfer your Personal Data from your home country to the alternate country.
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access.
ACCESS OR AMEND YOUR INFORMATION
You can easily correct your Personal Data such as your name and contact number at any time by signing in to your account on the Site. Alternatively, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com to exercise any of the following rights:
- Access: You are entitled at any time to obtain information about your Personal Data that we store, in accordance with applicable law, subject to reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your Personal Data.
- Rectification: You may request that we rectify any of your Personal Data that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your Personal Data or account.
- Restrictions of Processing: You may ask us to cease processing of your Personal Data for example if you have objected to the processing and the existence of legitimate grounds is still under consideration.
- Objection: You may object, at any time, to your Personal Data being processed by us for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Revoke Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on such consent before it was withdrawn.
- Other: any other matters with related to your Personal Data.
If applicable, you may request us to send you your Personal Data which we store, in a commonly used and machine-readable format which shall be decided at our sole discretion.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before responding to such request, and your request will be answered within a reasonable timeframe. We may not be able to allow you to access certain personal information in some cases e.g. if your personal information is connected with personal information of other persons, or for legal reasons. In such cases, we will provide you with an explanation why you cannot obtain this information. We may also deny your request for deletion or rectification of your personal information due to statutory provisions, especially those affecting our accounting processes, processing of claims, for fraud detection or prevention purposes, and mandatory data retention, which may prohibit deletion or anonymization.
OPT OUT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for any marketing and promotions related communications, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message. Alternatively, you may also contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for opting out.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
14. AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
If you have any queries about your personal data, please contact us at:
Contact No. +604 7773337
9am - 5pm (Monday to Sunday)
Attention: Data Protection Officer (DPO)